Mac and PC Computer Repair Diagnostic
Our certified techs at iComputer will do a thorough check up of your Mac or PC laptop or desktop computer. Our computer repair diagnostic services includes certified hardware tests for each specific make and model of Mac or PC. After a hardware test, the techs will do a physical cleaning of the inside of the computer. Accumulation of dust is sometimes a cause of laptop or desktop fan malfunction so keeping the inside of the computer clean is crucial to the performance of your computer. The techs at iComputer will also check your software for any corruption or malicious software such as a virus or malware. Finally, to ensure an accurate diagnostic the techs will swap any necessary computer hardware component with a known good parts to confirm the diagnostic.
Every computer is different so we look at your system holistically, knowing that one adjustment might mandate another elsewhere to maximize your performance.
Our diagnostic includes:
- Specific issues you want us to address
- Laptop and desktop problems, big and small
- Computer networking
- Wireless networking
- Optimizing laptops, desktops and netbooks
- Software and application installation
- System memory problems
- Operating system issues (e.g., Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP)
- Desktop and laptop driver issues and updates
- Printer driver issues and updates
- System start-up problems
- Device connections
- Malware removal (e.g., computer virus, spyware, adware)
- File recovery
- System restore
- Display/monitor device driver problems
iComputer’s techs will do a final computer hardware testing and diagnostic for every computer before it leaves the shop unless specified otherwise by our clients. Call today for a free estimate.