Tune Up Services for Mac and PC Computers
Starting from $99
24 Hours or Less
Your Mac or PC can become slow and clunky after time if it’s not properly maintained. As you add, update, and delete software and data files, things can get sluggish. When was the last time you got a computer tune up? PCs need tune ups just like cars do to make sure everything is optimized and running efficiently.
Bring your computer back to life and stop it from running slow, freezing, and crashing by removing the items that impact its overall health. Improve your computer’s speed and reliability by getting regular tune ups at iComputer Denver. The certified techs are thorough and go through an extensive full system tune up procedure to ensure the best performance.
Here is just a PART of what an iComputer Tune Up will do:
- Optimize startup and shutdown
- Registry clean up
- Find and remove unneeded files, clean up your hard drive and make more space
- Install Windows updates
- Update proper drivers
- Optimize and defragment hard drive
- Check for virus or malware infection and install a anti-virus and anti-malware software if your computer does not already have one
- Physical cleaning inside and out of your computer
The techs at iComputer will also recommend ways to increase the life of the computer and improve the performance.