How to Start a Business Using a Mac to make it Happen
|August 18th, 3pm – 4pm
August 20th, 10am – 11am
605 Grant St, Ste 605, Denver, CO 80203
(in the same parking lot as Wendy’s)
This free seminar is open to the public, please RSVP to email@example.com as we have limited seating.
|Are you just itching to do something more with your life? Do you have skills that are underutilized? Do you have a Mac and want to make money? Kevin Cullis, Chief Business Geek at MacStartup.com, is presenting a hour long presentation on how to start a business and using a Mac to make it happen. From your “idea” to your “Grand Opening” Kevin will walk you through the necessary steps to get started. Kevin will cover:|
|1. It’s about You! – What do you love to do?
2. Business Basics – Purpose, Product, Process
3. From Business Research to Action Plan – Find a hungry crowd
4. From Action Plan to Project Plan – Can’t steer a parked car.
5. Mac Software – What software can help you with your business?
6. Mac Hardware – What Mac hardware does the software run on?
7. Marketing Plan – How to Mac using a Mac
8. Sales Plan – How to make sales.
9. Running your Business – Keeping up
10. Long Term View – Where do you want to go?