Computer Upgrade Services for Apple and PC Laptops and Desktops
If your Mac or PC computer is not running the way it used to you may need a hardware or software upgrade. You can save yourself a lot of money by upgrading your laptop or desktop hardware components or OS, instead of replacing your entire computer. A simple ram or hard drive, maybe even a solid state drive upgrade can make your computer feel brand new again. Call us today for a free estimate.
In House Computer Upgrade Repair Services
iComputer’s certified techs are proficient in Apple hardware/software upgrade repairs including for the following Mac computers:
- G3 Towers
- G4 Towers
- G5 Towers
- Mac Pros
- Mac Minis
- Macbook Pros
- MacBook Airs
Apple and PC Laptop and Desktop Hardware / Software Upgrade Repairs:
- RAM replacement and upgrades for both Mac and PC computers
- Mac and PC solid state drive (SSD) upgrade and configuration
- Apple and PC wireless (WIFI) card upgrade and replacement service
- Desktop / laptop computer optimization service
- Data recovery – Rate to be determined upon diagnosis.
- Mac and PC video card upgrade repair service
- Laptop LCD screen replacement
- Operating system installations, upgrades and repairs for Mac and Windows
- System tuneups
- Virus & malware removal
*Most laptop and desktop computer repairs are completed within 2-3 hours.
On Site Computer Support
Our techs can accommodate any network, system, or computer upgrade services on site at your home or business. Please call us for a free estimate.
($100/hr + $25 trip charge outside 5-mile radius)
- Network installation and troubleshooting
- Remote Support / Troubleshooting
- Backup storage solutions setup and support
- Operating system installations, upgrades, and repairs
- System tuneups
- Mac and PC desktop repairs
- Mac and PC laptop repairs
- Laptop power jack repairs
- Laptop motherboard repairs
- LCD screen replacement
- Virus & Malware Removal
Please inquire about our discount Blocktime service rates for on site computer and network support services.